Monday, January 5, 2015

2nd semester goals

In the year of 2014 and the first semester of my junior year of high school, I feel that in my honors math
analysis class I achieved certain goals well. But i definitely need to improve upon a plethora of aspects that ultimately build up my overall grade. To start with, I personally believe I accomplished the hw to the best of my abilities. However on the other hand, I wasn't consistent within my accomplishment of fulfilling all my hw. Another good thing would be that I took thorough, specific notes on most of the lessons. Yet throughout these notes I fell asleep frequently due to lack of sleep the previous night. So acquire more sleep would be a reasonable goal. And finally, I feel for most tests, I was able to remember the material to the best of my understanding. But on these tests, I made careless errors and for some I didn't know the material since I was sick/absent constantly throughout the year. Mainly I need to work on my attendance. 
Off topic my favorite Christmas story over break would be celebrating with friends and family while my favorite traditional Christmas story is the Christmas Shoes.
Here's my family on New Years😋

No comments:

Post a Comment